Newsletters & News Nuggets
IJNR produces two electronic news publications to update Fellows, Friends, and others about "internal" and alumni issues of interest. Newsletters, titled IJNR News, typically gives readers an overview of the previous year's activities, our upcoming activities, and includes news we have received throughout the year about our Fellows. News Nuggets are simply a way to share interesting tidbits of information throughout the year.
Press Releases & IJNR in the News
- March 17, 2009 — Death of IJNR Trustee Reese Cleghorn
- August 8, 2008 — Gifts to Challenge Campaign Reach, Then Surpass, IJNR Goal of $112,500
- November 20, 2006 — IJNR Announces Journalism Fellowship Programs for 2007: Next Learning 'Expeditions' Will Emphasize Issues of Climate, Energy, Water, Forests and Farming
- January 10, 2006 — IJNR Announces Three New Journalism Fellowship Programs for 2006: Twelfth Year of Learning 'Expeditions' Will Emphasize Issues of Energy, Climate, Water, Endangered Species
- April 20, 2005 — Announcement Regarding Andrew Weegar
- December 9, 2004 — On the Road Again: IJNR to Offer 3 Fellowship Programs to Journalists in 2005
- September 19, 2003 — Nine Daily Newspapers in the American West Win Awards for Their Exemplary Coverage of Growth, Development and the Environment
- September 11, 2003 — Most Dailies in the American West Aren't Keeping Up with Big Changes Spurred by Growth, Development Two-year Independent Study Finds Newsgathering Resources Inadequte – Profits Are Mostly Healthy, But Do Owners Keep Too Much?
IJNR in the News
- IJNR's Energy Country Institute: Supporting 'Values of Good Journalism' (PDF) By Bruce Lieberman, Yale Forum for Climate Change & the Media February 11, 2010
- The Big Story Written Small By Ray Ring, High Country News October 13, 2003